Frequently Asked Questions:
Want to get Answers to your questions ? This is the place to do it. We have covered all the questions we get asked here.
If you do not find your answer here then please contact us
You can send us your order / delivery address / email address and cell number and we will process the entire order for you and then you can just do the payment into our bank account (That will all be on the completed order that you will get via email)
It so easy, if you are ordering online then you can select Direct Transfer (EFT) or card payment (Payfast) or Zapper.
Brand New: Select Payfast at checkout and then SCODE and put in your cell number – you will get a voucher to make payment at selected stores (Checkers, House & Home, OK and more)
If we are processing the order for you then we select EFT as we do not take your card details from you.
You will then get an order via email with our bank details for you to do the payment.
It generally takes about 5 working days
- Our Warehouse does close over the Festive Season and then it could take longer
- The 5 working days are dependent on whether the courier is delivering in Main Centers (If out of Main areas then it could take longer)
- If there is a stock issue – we need to communicate with you first and that could delay the process with an addition day or two
- Although we do strive to get the products by you as soon as possible, this is not set in stone
Unfortunately not, we use different couriers for different sized parcels and they do not accept payment on our behalf. No stock leaves us without payment in full received.
Delivery in SA ranges from R 100 to R 300 (depending on how many you buy) – generally 1 to 6 is R 100
Botswana orders are sent from us to the courier (we charge you the normal SA delivery charge for that, the courier will charge their fee and you will also pay border tax as required). The delivery fee may range from R 250 – R 800 depending on order value
Facebook Group (Click here to join our Group)
We understand that the amount of scams on the internet are so huge at the moment and we urge you to join our Facebook group to see that we do not scam.
We also have plenty of waybill numbers we can send you in order for you track them and see that deliveries have in fact been done
We are also registered with Zapper and Payfast and they have our ID numbers etc.
We also have stores such as Checkers and Shoprite that accept payments on our behalf (We cannot do that if we were a scam)
Even if we check stock before you pay, the item could still sell out before your order is processed on the Warehouse side. Should this happen then we will communicate with you for either a replacement to the same value or a refund.
They are Parallel Imports.
* 90% same as original
* Packaging and bottle is the same as the original and they are sealed (At times you may get a slight chance in appearance)
* They are manufactured with less Alcohol and more pure ingredients
* The look and the smell are the same as the original (or as close as possible), they just do not last as long
* People differ in taste and skin smell, so the smell difference could come from there (Original store bought products are different in smell on different people
Yes they are and they are sealed
They are Alcohol based:
It can happen in the case of imports from other countries that the concentration of the perfume may differ to that of the local version that you find in your regular retailer. This is because they are made in different manufacturing plants.
They use different alcohol bases around the world i.e. Europe uses a potato based alcohol (Vodka), France uses grape based alcohol, and the USA uses a grain based alcohol.
Fragrances are also reformulated every so often, creating different vintages and batches, hence the same fragrance can differ in smell from one country to another, depending on where it was made or imported from. Therefore, in some instances, our fragrance may not last as long as the local version that you are used to.
Please note that these goods have been imported without the approval of the manufacturer or its licensed supplier. Therefore these goods will not be covered by the warranty of the manufacturer or its licensed supplier.
No they are not fake and they are not Chinese Imports at all.
Due to the nature of our product as explained in our Disclaimer, we regret no returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted
In this case you may send us a short video clip via whatsapp with proof of this and we will send you a replacement of the item.
In some cases we may require the product to be returned to us as well.
This is a Difficult Question to Answer:
- It is Very Important to note that the perfume does not last as long as the original store bought one. If you are used to the Original and can spend R 1000 to R 2000 then please don’t buy these and expect the lasting power of the one in store.
- Every perfume is different and cannot be expected to have the same lasting smell, as some scents are meant to be lighter and some heavier. For example D&G Light Blue EDT is designed to have a lighter fragrances than Tomford Black Orchid.
- Your skin and diet plays a huge role. Some clients have stated a perfume lasting 7-8 hours and another client who bought the same item says 30 minutes.
- Heat maximizes perfume. Your neck, wrists and back of knees and other pulse points emit more heat than other parts of the body. There are times in the day where perfume may smell stronger than other times of the day because of the heat.
- We have a second option of perfumes called the Arabic and French Brands, They last longer on your skin, just have a look at what we have if you would prefer to give them a try.
- You can also visit our site with original fragrances selling for less than shop totals: https://instabuys.co.za
- We check the products on our side for wetness and torn boxes before sending out
- We then bubble wrap them as an added measure of safety
- We now offer insurance on the parcel from our side at 10% of the value of the order
- If you take insurance and a product is damaged by the courier we will replace that product
- The replacement will be done upon proof from your side and is at the discretion of Management